By Unknown - March 16, 2010

nice items that selling on my blogshop.
My DEAREST pearlyn called me up in the morning .
she is bored at home , always looking at her baby girl everyday=)
then we chat one phone talking a lot of rubbish !
i went to post office to mailed out items & went to MAC to get mcspicy !
- didnt really like to eat but my clique love to eat and i went to learn how to eat & i fall in love with it ! HAHA
meeting Jo-ann at cck last cabin & we went down to city hall to meet customer for the lens .
and then we head down to expo to have our dinner & i be helping out for the asia conference thing =) to get people to join games etc .
today we be having youth meeting with pastor kong !
is really a WOW ! WOW ! i have been blown away by his word and really make
me thing alot of things in my life . if i have make the decision to follow jesus , i will continue
to stay strong & dont let people around me to affect me =)
went to take train home with my cell-group member
and oour BELOVED BROTHER LKY gone crazy ! keep laughing nono-stop !
but we have fun in the train talking to each other yea !
I AM GOING TO READ THE BIBLE , SPENT LONGER TIME WITH GOD'S PRESENCE !
I CAN DO IT IF I WANT TO !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments