By Unknown - March 28, 2010

satursday today ! WOW ! is really fast !

and TODAY we having our captain ball games at NTU !
i will not be playing due to back injuiry =]
WAS a great game today , even though i have to PLAY ! due to many people
have injuriy =( then i got to play ! who ask them bully my cg member =(
HAHa . i did play for a few games & the last 2 games when i wanna to defend the girl from
scoring one , i didnt know kenneth was defending also ? then he bang onto me and we fall on the ground ! my elbow kana & bleeding . IS PAINFUL! but then actually i am not crying just
now too many people gather around me , and keep asking me if i am alright ? haha
no worries i am alright ! =]]

after the games , we all went to bath le then head down to canteen to have our LUNCH !!
then head down to church ! and today service was really a great one !
!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments