By Unknown - March 03, 2010

got back my mock exam paper result !
Human Resource = ( 89/100)
Service Excellence =(52.50/100)
Writing for business=(71/100)
i believe in myself that i am going to do well in the final paper !
after school , sheryl really surprise me . thought she just accompany me take train to city hall but didnt know that she will tap out her card with me and we heading down to suntec city !
i am going there to trim my eyebrow ! is in really big mess !
$15 . so sian jessica not around , if not i will going to ask her make for me man !
the girl who do for me , not bad just got a bit of pain . my tears drop down =(
HAHA
after that , we went to food court to have our dinner . and after that guess what ?
we saw mr chin ! and chit chat for a while then we head down to take train .
she went back home , while i head down to bible study !
i reach riverwalk at 7pm .
very very early !
and i went to study until 7.20pm then start bible study !
today jeremy was not here and then kim hock came to take over him.
he is really a teacher to me . i was like WOW !
he really talk in our life ! and i was almost blowen by him !
HAHAH !
after bible study , i head down home . study a while and sleep .
tomorrow i still be having school !
jiayou tiffany !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments