By Unknown - March 28, 2010








nothing to do , and my sister is bored seating beside me looking at me playing laptop. so we decided to take picture =))

Today morning didnt went to school for the talk due to headach and cough & flu. I smsed to my teacher & GM mr willi , they didnt even bother to reply me ! then what makes them think so that i will not bother to reply them too ! hais , dont know what will happened in this generation in etp club @

MEETING kenneth at yio chu kang , he going to interview . while i head down to pass up my assignment & collect my very very first pay ! $70 WOW ! that's a lot man ! and then i need to improve in a lot of things , and i believe i am able to do it well the next time=]

after interview , i went to eat with kenneth . and we chit chat along , talk a lot of rubbish and then i head down to jurong point to drop the cheque & we walk around before heading to angeline house . and guess what ? we waited outside for about 1 hr 30 mins for her aunty to come back before we can head in to her house =]

cell-group meeting today . was a great one . have a bad news after cg and then i rush back home straight . tml will be having captain ball quarter ! jiayou for those people who is playing. all the best !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments