By Unknown - March 10, 2010


hey people i am back to blog again !
i miss blogging without having stress !

Monday
i having my first paper was writing for business ,
guess what i thought was service excellence , then i didnt prepare for it .
but THANK GOD i manage to finish the paper without CRYING haha.
because during exam time , if stress UP , i will start crying . i did that before in the FIRST SEMESTER !
cheerleading was CANCEL , but then charmine , vivian & i still came for training
we strect longer , and we do MANY MANY MANY different type of ABS training .
we do more than 5oo times !! WOW !
THANK daryl helping us out to do stuct =)

Tuesday
I having my service excellence paper !
was not bad , but most of the explanation i use in my own word .
but i believe i can do it well !
study ! study ! tomorrow will be the last paper ! and is a very very important paper !

Wednesday ( that's mean today ! )
today is a very important paper for me ! because my first sem GPA was low !
only HRA paper can push me high ! but guess what ? i only sleep for 3 hours
because i keep studying & studying ! but at the end , i manage to do , BUT then
i lose quite a few marks because i use in my own words . i quite sad and in my MIND
i was thinking if i just anyhow write , and just pass it to my teacher =(
but at last i think hard ! after that then i pass to teacher !
after school , went back home online ! thank to all my friend who
smsed me to support me yeah , because i am afraid that i cant do well !
slack till 1 plus , i left my house and went to yishun to meet pearlyn and i reach quite early
so i went walk a while , then i decided to go mac to eat ICE-CREAM & fbking -_- !

later when pearlyn reach with his husband , he drive me to the place , and then
she try out the webbing dress ! WOW ! is super nice man !
and GUESS WHAT ! i get to try also BUT of cos not for the MARRIED COUPLE dress
but then i be the bridemaid =) i dont know what to choose , so the people working there
help me to choose , and i think is very NICE ! woooo ~

later on , i went off to meet buyer at YISHUN . then guess what ?
i take wrong side of the train , so BLUR of me . guess i am too tired already
because exam period , i seldom have time to sleep !
=) meeting joy at singapore poly ! today we be having cheerleading TRAINING !

WELCOME THOSE NEWBIE TO JOIN US !
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY =)
was a great section today , I AM REALLY PHYSICAL TIRED !
but then i will still put in effort to make things work !
let's jiayou & make things HAPPENED ~








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments