By Unknown - August 23, 2009





Satursday picture =)

went to dragonboat water trail this morning . !?
meeting wai hong and bryan to go to tiong bahru , while kef fectch us go
training . plus is super dude early then normal training .and morning
i was tired and dun feel like going !

thanks to kef for drving us to go training =)

and today trail was a great one . my timing was 2.31.
and i think i did better then last time . and den today training
was a great one . long distance and i realise i can edure even more and
go for longer pull then ever before . hahahah , so happy for myself !

after training , me and wai hong took bus home and den i went
down straight to lot one to meet jin hao to eat and to STUDY ! but
then we just study a while only cos we both are very tired =(
and then my daddy called me and ask me go BATA find me
and he wan me buy a shoes from there . too bad !! i dislike bata shoes .
i wan get myself other brand shoes =)
later on , i went home and online
eat , study a while only and sleep sleep .
tmr i be having cheerleading training in GYM !
yeah ~ tat is something new =p

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments