By Unknown - August 21, 2009


even though you see the smile on my face when i talking to you ?
- do u think i am happy ?


why i dont want contact most of friends i have ?
- cos through a lot of things happened in my life i can see , who
really the one who cares and love me ! where the rest !?!


my daddy finally have th RESULT on hand
20% of his heart is block ! ?
he need to eat more healthy food and NO more salty food
or any MORE sweet drinks !
my heart pain when i see him sad !?


went to hospital to find my daddy with my sister .
and then bought food for him also .
and then chit chat a while with him and den

later on in the evening , my brother came down to find my daddy
and den i need to go out . because they only
allowed 2 visitor to one patient!
waited for 3 hours and finally doc say can GO home !
happyhappyhappyhappyhappy.

then gugu came down too . and we all take taxi home
we chit chat a lot of things.
especially the witch ! think my brother knows who this person is !
she didnt care, she didnt take care !
what the hell she do ! HIT people children her best thing she do !


HOME SWEET HOME !
bath , eat , online , facebook then then STUDY !
i want to study hard . score well to make my daddy
proud !
- i dont care what YOU commment me !!!!
dont like it !
you can always stop visiting my blog =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments