By Unknown - August 10, 2009

Happy 44th Birthday Singapore !
May singapore will prosper !
I be working today the whole day and
there wll be a big crowd i guess ?
hahhaa , i am meeting lava at jurong east mrt and he is
late , so i went work late too about 10 mins bah .
and then sales was not bad in the afternoon .
was bored the whole day and i do my bse
and also poa . until i really can go crazy !
haha and then i was hungry and i ate
subway !!!
lols. sales today was $260 and was quite good
but the comission not good and my boss never
increase my pay just for tat day . lols.
if not i shouldnt have work .
hahahahhahahahaha =pp
after work , i went to meet lava at cityhall mrt
station and i saw peter and wendy ! and den
lava was late and i waited about 10 mins .
lol and we joke joke in train and we two laugh super
loud. and then he heading down to meet joycelyn .
and i be going t cck and buy food home with wai hong .
thanks for sending me home and listening to my complain about tired .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments