By Unknown - August 06, 2009

Today was my first day of work !
at Funan mall !
selling sunglasses !
1 for $30
and 2 for $50
all glasses are from USA !
Intersted ??
sms me or email me man !!!
Went work alone today . and when i reach there ,
i try to open the store and i was super blur how to arrange
it and i called my boss and lava to ask .
but none of them called me back so i have to think myself
and guess what ?
at last i know how to arrange everything !!!
Is super amazing man !!!
and i today sold total 4 glasses !
and there is customer saying i am cute lol.
happy arh ? dots ~~
i am super self -high now leh !
nn got weird customer ask me to wear and let them
see . and they say the sunglasses suit me alot =)
But too bad i dun like to wear sunglassesss !!!
I close shop at 9pm and i went home straight !
tmr i be going to school =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments