By Unknown - August 20, 2009

having bad flu and headach !
and thanks to sheryl and vincent for their tissuue !
today we willl be having OFA meeting .
and my group memeber is vincent , willi , sheryl and i .
we be discussing the new opening campus at choa chu kang .
and we just prepare only today morning and guess what ?
out turn : teacher comment was " well done" only things is that
we must say more detail =)
dude happy about it !
later on , we went around the school to inform classes
about TD thingy =)
and i hope to continue again tmr . cos i am sick and
i have no mood to do it too !
POA in computer lab .and after i finish
doing my poa . i receieved a call from daddy .
and guess what ? i ALMOST go crazy man.
He told me he is in the hospital because of his heart and chest pain .
i was super hurt and super sad and i cry !
but when my classmate ask me about it . i say nope i not
crying until they keep asking and i cant take it and i cry out .
Sorry close friends, i dont tell you because i dont wan spoiled your mood .
through the lesson , i was super worry and my mind was thinking
about why ?! and i immed sms adeline and gladys .
and thanks for their support . thanks to those people like
cindy , georgina , wai hong , justin , jiayu , willi , andy , sheryl,
alex , joycelyn !!!
who encourage me when i am down !
after school , i went home alone .and i did cry during
my journey home . i feel super dude down ! -_-
i just cant control myself !?
went home pack my daddy stuff and heading down to
NUH with joycelyn . thanks girl for accompany me down
to find my daddy . and of cos Thanks to gladys who came down
all the way just to visit my daddy . and i have a great chat with my daddy
and i really enjoy !!! i want to spent more time with my daddy .
NO MORE SWEET DRINK FOR HIM !
and guess what ? he still tell me he want go buy LASKS and eat !>
after that , joy an i went to lot one . she craving for her KFC
and then i went back home for my dinner.
Till today that whatever problems i have encounter .
ii have realise who are the friends are always with me and those
friend that always use mouth to talk without action !
=! i have no comment about those people .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments