By Unknown - August 18, 2009


My boss smsed me and say that he found
a full-timer and he say when there is an opening he will called me !
I was like .. why cant he give me 2 days to work.
when he need of people i will always help him , now he doing this back
to me ! hais . plus i now got alot of thing to pay . and is not
small amount !


Police office from clementi came to our school for talk.
about Loan Sharks ! ITE student have became their RUNNER !
and also alot more !
people , dun be stupid to fell into their trap !
after school , went to take train to dover mrt to wait for
joy and i got a sms from my bro, saying that my grandfather was
in the hospital , and doc not sure if needed operation a not?
hope he will be fine !
we went to eat dinner first . and we chit chat and
at first i dont wanna eat but at last still eat cos i
start to hungry.
wwweeeeeeeeeeee .
cheerleading training today .
doing running and pull up all this thing .
and was a great one . i love land training.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments