By Unknown - August 19, 2009

exam is coming soon .
i still have a few more week to have my BSE , POA and OFA !
- i must study real hard man !!!!!
TIFFANYY TIFFANY JIAYOU !!!!!
hahahhaha , i need to encourage myself ! lols -_-
i be incharge of collecting money from classes for TD !
every class need to paid $10 each
and each student just paid less than few cents !
after school , i went home straight first and
thanks to brad that he helping me to download games to my psp .
finally man ! weeeee =)
at home online slack . wait till around 5 plus eat
eat then later 6 plus jio went to take train to Buno vista !
meeting the girls to go for gym trail !!!
Gym trail at NUS !
First is doin g to 2 min row !!
my timing was 691 !
cool man ! but was super dude tired =)
and my stomach pain was killing me man !
second was the 5kg . one hand pull .
hahah i not sure what is that called .
at first i was just pulling 50 only .
and i see alot of people pulling more than they can
so i went to try agin the second row !
and i got 210 !
=))))))))
after that , we all went to take bus to nearest mrt station
and we all went back home !
my muscle pain screaming ZzZz!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments