By Unknown - July 08, 2009




My Job Scope Is Pize Presentation !
school was great today and have POA homework
to do it man ! a bit understand only but not really
fully ! -_-
after school , i went to slack with my classmate
a while in school because i need to wait for Aaron to end school
and he need to stay back . me and him is going to Gym together
yeah ! yeah ! supposly was Raymond coming too
but at last he say dont want , cos it will be a long and tiring for him
Sheryl is super sweet larh ! she knew that i am going to wait
for friends and i will be super bored and she just lend me
her PSP man . i dun wan but she just put on my leg and Go .
thanks sheryl wugui ! without your psp , i think ii will be super super
boring =))
Then later on , i went to slack in mrt for 20 mins
and i really wan to sleep already so i decided to go to
poinner stadium ther and run first before going gym !
and guess what ?
tat the new stdium and the toliet is super dirty man and
have no toliet paper !! GRRR !
i run total 8 round of stadiuum . and i wanted to run 2 more
rounds , but guess what ? is raining so i went to a shether at the gYM ticket counter
there and wait for little kid aarron ! he sms me that
the battery liquid when into his mouth and he feeling very
Xinku . and bought water for him . =x and he is strong man .
still can continue going gym with me =p
thanks little kid !
gym and he teach me how to use some of the machine .
and next time i will surly ask u along deh .
cos i want to learn more about gym machine =)
later on he accompany me to kfc and i be meeting
cindy and jo-ann . and thanks yamyam sharing
her food with me man . and i saw two people from my school deh .
ii should say hi to them =p
Leader's meeting with DR A R BERNARD !
Strong relationship between business Result and Leadership Behaviour !
* purpose and tasks must be together and not
just do without knowing what the purpose !!
Compliance( just follow when people say do this and that)
Commitment ( you willingy to do)
How to get back to be commited again ????
1. revelation
2. formalization
3. institutisualazation
4. crystalization ( Hearted )
to get relevation from God once again !
and many many more .....
after the meeting , we went home and alot of thinking
in my mind.
* is hurt for me , that you think in that way !
=((((((((

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments