By Unknown - July 29, 2009






















Finally charmine have send me the picture !
still have more , but she didnt send me =(
hahahahahahhaha =pp
was bad mood today man !
my teacher say this to me and jin hao .
" always vincent and willi come to help , you all always not here "
after i hear this i super super angry larh .
when they got thing they will find teacher one leh . they got thing
they never tell me how am i suppose to know ?
i really dislike people to compare man !!!
And i this few days keep throwing temper .
sorry to willi especially ! cos i keep throwing at him !
hahahaha =ppp later on , after school i went
home and change and meeting friend .
to go down to post office and meetring a girl to collect money from
her . she order glossy legging .
tmr i will send in the money already !!!
night time i went to sleep at 10 pm plus after
chatting on the phone !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments