By Unknown - July 01, 2009









Movie outing today !
watching movie called nobody ....
is a korean show !
( i didnt know anything about the show until i watch it)
friends coming :
- Meiqi , lily and her husband =))

meeting meiqi at cck mrt , i wasnt feeling well
but thanks to meiqi keep disturing me and
also yamyam ! late again !
next time go out with her must really nag her go prepare
early . i know her pattern already !



edison and xue fang will be coming to
watch movie too. but later he be going to find her girlfriend .
so sweet huh ! we be watching 2.40pm movie!
and we cant bring food in to eat deh . but guess what ??
we bought food in and eat and den luckily no one came to
check if not we die die ., haha . the show was darm boring man
i rate 3/10 . only got a part is nice only . i almost sleep
inside !!!

after the show , we went to find lily n the husband
and we heading down to FISH & CO to eat .
they all eating but i didnt eat =p
and we joke and laugh inside . especially lily husband teasting
xf all the time !
later on , they went home and jo-ann , meiqi and i
went to town . cine , far east plaza !
i saw a lof of nice things that i want to have it

but too bad . i got to save money for batam mission trip
and cheerleading shoes man ! Grrr !
( anyone want to bless me?)
hahahaha . i will welcome you man !
and then my leg is going to broke cos my muscle is very painful
but i like it cos your muscle is working out !
WOOOO ~~~
shopping till 7 plus , then we all went to take train home
while yam go find misa at woodlands .

lol ~ then i went to buy Durian pancake for my dad and myself
and buy small little thing for my sis and aunty to
eat hahah .

my house always have no food . i hate it !
cos i am always hungry !
lol.
muscle pain !

tmr will be a boring day for me and
at night i will be going overnight prayer meeting .
daddy pls let me go =)))

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments