By Unknown - July 14, 2009





Muscle pain in the morning man !
so i have decided not to go gym =)
and also thanks for those people who sms me
and concern about me !
cos yest night was in great pain !!!
but now i am okay , so dun have to worrie that much yet =))

Meeting sheryl at cck and went school together
and guess what ? while walking to school , i saw a TORTORISE car and
i went to knock sheryl head haha . i always do that when i saw one !
only special to sheryl ! weeeee ~~ i think when she go out with me she will be
super careful the car around her . and i was like asking her ? why she didnt want to knock my
head when she saw it and i didnt saw ? los. but i forget what she have say already !
wweeeeee =))

and later on , today does not have much lesson
but i have project to do and is three =)
but i must reaLLY start on it and lsleep early
cos this few weeks it been busy with my things and dun
have enough rest . lols.
today i be going home straight . not going out !
weeeeee !!

reach home !
online , do homework and also play card with my sister

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments