By Unknown - July 27, 2009




lAST DAY FOR BATAM TRIP !
wake up late and thanks to lyn for calling
us to wake up , if not i dun think we will be able to
come back to singapore !
we took the first boat at 0930 but singapore
1030 and then charmine cannot come back beause
they people there dun let to change the timing .
then i go speak to them ! and guess what ?
they change for her =) weee !!!
hahahahahhahahahahahha .
in the boat i sleep and later on , we reach cck
i faster on facebook and sms !
Later on heading down to Church for service ,
hahhaha ,the service was great but my eye
keep closing but i manage not to sleep =) weee
after service , wai hong came and help me take my bag
home den we went to cck eat with bryan and
den later on heading down to farmart and prawing !
den my daddy sms me to buy him food and
then tell him i at farmart and he reply me " friend impt
then me nvm " lols at first dhe still say he at lot one and
i thought he got buy food what . Grrr ! then
wai hong accompany me go buy food for my daddy !
haiiisssss ........
anyways we caught 10 plus prawns and
i caught around 3 prawns bah =)
later on , we heading down home .
thanks for sending me home !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments