By Unknown - June 20, 2009


what a bad bad day i ever had man !
went to blood donation this afternoon , and guess what ?
i dont have parent consent form and now i cant
get it from church too , we must print ourself . lol
i dint know alot of rule have change !
i get really angry and then person say cannot .
and i spent around 3 hours at riverwalk to just donate blood man !
next time i think i must put a full of consert form at home in case , i wanna
donate blood ! Grrrrr ! plus everything have settle , at last also cant
donate due to my low iron !
den nvm , i quickly went to take taxi to church , if
not we will be late for service . and the taxi fare only less than 12$
hhhaaa , if not i will gone broke !
lol , then service started . drama was good .

but at first i dun really understand but at the back
part i start to understamd what they are trying to say !
and den after service , debrief and also celebrate angeline birthday !
after service , things happened as what i have expect , when
gladys say that is not at restaurant but in at church
cafe level 4 , i was so shocked and i knew i am going to get a very big
scolding from my daddy , i was super angry tat time !
and my daddy called me and scolded me on the phone full
of backword . i hate that kind of feeling .
( lesson learnt : next time double check wherenevr gotton do with my family )

and den my family and i went to jurong point to eat
NEW YORK ! luckily , my daddy never scold me at there , if not
i will be more super angry man !
you all will not know who i feel !
dont just use mouth and talk . Full stop !
bIll was $100 plus .

after that , we went home !
thanks desmond for listening to my 'ANGER " and
also joycelyn who just look at me and she know wat had happened
thanks man !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments