By Unknown - June 16, 2009








National ite certification in service skill ( retail)
today was the graduation day for me !
i got Course Medal (silver ).
wake up early in the morning at 10am , and guess what?
none of my family member woke up already
except my daddy went to work .
and guess what ? i still cant contact sheryl.
so worry about her . i contact her since friday .
hais ! and other bad news is my daddy cant make it !
because he is having high fever !
people pls pray for healing to come upon my daddy ! thanks =)
be meeting yuqin at cck intercharge , we be taking bus 188
to NUS ! so excited later on man . halim will be coming
super sad some of my close friend didnt come
support too ! hais but nvm den ,
have a great chat with yuqin in bus !
reach NUS and den we go find the place we suppose to
go haha . finally ,we get the place already . then we register
and slack there too . super long man . and guess what ?
i forger wear blaza ! lol . didnt read the letter properly .
haha i knew when yuqin told me '_'
saw ryan , anan , and some of my current classmate .
and actually i feel quite sad that my daddy dint turn up =(
but nvm i go home still can show him =)
hahahah , i found who got Gold and bronze already .
is two from simei ite . Good job guys !
did chat with her alot , did realise she actually is quite
a nice girl and she is 20 this year. and
she play basketball . woah tat cool.!
and den when is my turn to go up . i was a bit scare man !
izzit because too excited ? haha .
den later on , after taking prize we went back to seat down .
i got a medal , a certi and $200 cheque !
they will direct the money into our bank .
( blessing )
after that , yuqin , ms wo and i went home
together .wanted to go find sheryl .but then teacher say too late
already . so we didnt went . after buying
some food i went home straight !
more picture is to be download !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments