By Unknown - June 09, 2009

welcome Daddy back to singapore.
he called me at 6am in the morning to take money to him ,
cos airport ATM was down . Grr ! was tired on that time . but i am
happy then i can see my daddy !
i love you daddy !

when i reach home , i just went back to sleep.
haha and guess what ? i am late for school.
and really want to thanks sheryl for waiting for me
man ! thank my friend =)) Turtle !

reach school and slacking and luckily today got techer gave us thing
to do and we today need to finish our POA project.
haha , after that me ans sheryl went to eat mac ice-cream
thanks for accompany me !
cos i be going for prayer meeting =P
luckily i saw jie xiang they all if nt iwill be going alone .
anyway later on , cindy come find me after the prayer meeting ends.

I love PRAYER meeting!haha
i be going for tmr too =))
see you all tmr

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments