By Unknown - June 10, 2009








This are the picture of our west cluster !
the days we have gone through the happiness
and sadness !
i really love you guys . and
KK in facebook put our picture on it and
i really miss those times !


♥ Gym ! gym ! gym ! i love gym ! i be going to poinner gym on tuesday and thursday . maybe will start learning swimming from my friends ! hahah .. after that i went to prayer meeting and i have kneel before God and i have some burden in my heart that i have worries too .God speak to me ! and he encourage me alot !

Thank God , i feel more happy after i have lifted my worries to him . =)) after prayer meeting , i went to meet geogina and her cg member and we went to jurong point and shop & eat ! we decided until very long at last also eat KFC ! so fatty ! haha we eat and chit chat about alot of thing . and i really enjoy my day man ! I be going to atc on next month =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments