By Unknown - June 19, 2009












going watch movie : "drag me to hell "
with jo-ann and xuefang .
was quite a nice show & some part is quite scary and
i really hate jo-ann saying " ......."
some people will know what larh . cos she is saying the whole day man !
after movie , xue fang went back home den
me and jo walk to cine to meet angeline ..
shopping man ! shop at far east also .
today i wanted to buy a pair of shoes but too bad dun have my
size =(
and guess what i bought today ?
- Earings
- Mango top

that all bah , cos today dun really have time to shop.
and thanks yamyam for buying a black satin binkini for me =)
end of shopping we went to expo for church wide bible study !
was a great one today !
n in my mind i was like asking myself a lot of question !

and i really think about it and God speak to me
not to give up but CONTINUE to reach out !
spent times with people who is in need !
- some friends name in mind
after bible study , went to take bus to tenah merah !


den we take mrt to home sweet home.
and on the way back , i was a bit hungry so i ask if yam want
to go eat with me anot ? hahah at last we went to eat =)
chit chat ! plan thing on tuesday ! sentosa outreach !

dont use mouth to say , but do it !
put yourself into other people shoes !
change if you need to !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments