By Unknown - June 01, 2009









LASY DAY OF OUR CHEERLEADING POS!
SECONDARY , POLY/ITE AND UNI/JC !!!!
jiayou ! jiayou !

I am late !!!
joy called me at 7.10am, and we need
to reach expo at 8am ! so we
take taxi down to expo !
Is like so fast cheerleading is the last day already
i really miss the time we pratice together
and chit chat alot !
I really love your guys and espcially ladies team

we have gone throught alot !
hahaha =pp
then we make up , dress up and also eat !
thanks to desmond giving me Bread and also lyn =)
showcase time !
was really good man . but the crowd is more to
older people that why they will not feel so high !
hahaha . then later on we down to jurong west church

after we performance !
was quite high there and is also our last performance
and i want join cheerleading ministry !!!!
hope it will NOT fall on thursday man !

after performance , we went for service .
and pastor saying about the next generation !
means me !! hahah .
we must always reach out to friends around us !

went home after that , thanks to hougang resort desmond
accompany me chat if not i will be darm bored
walking back home =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments