By Unknown - June 02, 2009


Super tired after cheerleading is finish
and wednesday i be having BSE exam and
total have 3 unit and i haven even finish learning
unit 2 ! i want to pass !

hahah . study in class until i want to sleep !
during break time ,
sheryl , vincent , willi , andy , leo and i
play UNO . Those people lost the game will have to do
four fit ! and out of 5 games , andy kana 4 times and sheryl
kana 1 times . we do took picture and video but
not with me !

after school , i went back home staright and rush down
to aljuined with my sister to try out the wedding
dress on GLADYS aunty ( wedding ) hahah .
kidding larh . den we took picture but i will upload asap !
then later on 8 plus , xiao wei , adeline , my sister and i went to take bus to tao paoyo to cck lorh .

they going wake . den me and my sister went back home
study study study until 1.15am den i go sleep leh
too sleepy already !


dont be like a coward !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments