By Unknown - May 18, 2009

Went Water trail in the morning
i cant wake up man . and guess what ?
i am late for water trail , i woke up and faster prepare thing
n rush down to kallang . but luckily still got alot of people .
and i still not very happy with my timing ! 2.53 .
i was super tired and i believe that i can do even better .
Training today was tired and also i have to SWIM !
ohmytian ! I was super scare when i am in water
but thanks God i am alive ! haha .
then today we row for long distance n today i was rowing right
and my right hand super tired man !
but neva give up yeah =) Jiayou girls !
after training , i went to bath and quickly go buy
food and heading down to expo . Today got cheerleading preview.
I keep forgetting the dance step man . Hope that i will not forget anymore
i will remember hard !!! Today i injurie my face got blueblack .
Flyer Butt fall on my face . But no worries joy is not your faulth .
=)))))))
after training , joy and i take train to cck and we
sleep all the way man . and i really did sleep
cos i seldom sleep in train deh . haha =ppp
we went to eat Kfc and we went shop shop .
around 7 plus i went home bath all this then
later on i went to lot one with baby .
hahah , went shop shop with him and he laugh at me
because of my blue black .
Yawnn !! i am super tiredddd !!!
Tmr i be having Nafa test ! GOLD !
Cheerleading Pratice !
AFTER school , i be going to Dover ite to find Mr lim
Cos i want to join back school team !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments