By Unknown - May 24, 2009

Went to send my sister to school today ,
then wealther is super hot so i decided to go
staright to angeline house after sending my sister to school.
den went to her house because i be going to Make up cell-group =)
EXCITED MAN ! even though i am physical Tired .

Then after cell-group went to church
and fellowship with my cell-group memeber .
n welcome " LIN LIN " haha. she darm cool man n super skinny
haha den in church there a few mins we talk to people around us .
and guess what ? a guy call desmond , he totally look like tony from 5566
haha . n he say alot of people tell him that also.
=) service today was great . In mind , thinking of alot of things .
haiis !

after service , went to change and went to
cheerlading preview . its was fun .
I LOVE CHEERLEADING ! and today i make Gwen fall and
i hurt my back too . Sorry gwen .
i feel gulity about it .

around 7 plus or 8 plus , we went to eat
at nearest coffeshop near Church .
chit chat with my ladies team !
good job girl all this long you all are working
hardd !

tmr i be having dragonboating n also preview !
EXCITEDD !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments