By Unknown - May 16, 2009

HAPPY 3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY !
Baby , sorry i cant be able to go out and celebrate with you
because of working . i will make up to you maybe this sunday ?
haha . No matter what i will still LOVE you !
slacking in school the whole day and i have a
good news to share . This coming 25 of may we be having POA
exam without testing the Leger man . cos i still not very sure about how to put
into each account. haha =p
I be taking NYAA silver this year =p
and i am thinking of joining back CW dragonboat
but then alot of people ask me not to join =(
i see how its goes on monday when mr lim talk to me
then i will decided . haha . so scary he wanted to talk to me
after school , sheryl parent came .
thanks uncle , aunty & sheryl for fetching me to je mrt
=)
then i went home , online and slack man
feeling very very tired . dont want go work ! !
i am still thinking should i quit my work ???
haha . but my working friends ask me not to quit =x
tmr my day will be busy :
- 10am to 12 pm Cheerleading pratice
- 1pm to 3pm Make up cell group
- 3.30 to 5pm service =)
- 5pm onward ! got events till maybe 8 pm haha
sad thing is my daddy going oversea tonight

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments