By Unknown - May 29, 2009

Wake up late today cos i be going to
a place with my brother. and didnt wanted to
stated down here . Only my close friends will know
it man ! Everything is fine ! ( Hope so)
hahaha thanks uncle for sending me back to school.
and guess what ? i recieve a $10 from him even
though i didnt even see him often or even
talk to him man ! praise the lord .
went to school study !
and really want to thanks vincent and willi
to book a seat for me in class .
my dearest sheryl didnt come cos she is
sick man ! Running toliet =( hahahahah
hope she will come back asap .
without her with us , is boring man !
I miss her
After school , i went straight to church .
and i meet alicia and we get to change
everything and make -up also .
hahaha super nice n also funny too .
plus still need to put the so called " ribbon"
tie on the hair man ! i dont really like to put
on my hair .
Something happenedd . flyer fall down and
she is been send to hospital . pls pray for her =)
she will be healed !!!
after that we went to fellowship .
this cheerleading have already teach me alotof things
and also have alot of nice friends . thanks georgina for
encourage me when i am sad same to joy too
love u girls . and also thanks to everyone who
encourage me man !!!!
walking home thks to desomond "singapore tony "
chatting with me on the phone . funny shiok
thanks for chatting with me man =ppppp
see you on sat ..
picture will be updating soonn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments