By Unknown - May 12, 2009

So sad =(
my homework all wrong .
and i really dont understand what teacher trying to say ?
I cry =( but of cos dun let anyone saw it man !
After school went to Singapore Ploy to meet with
Dennis , Darren and kenneth to go eat together !
guess what we eat ??
SUBWAY ! haha . student meal so is worth .
went to eat and then eating down chatting =)
and sharing alot of things .
and den do my homework finish jio start Warm-up !
and today dun have PT , but got Dance and more =pp
my dance have improve ! i must pratice !
haha =pp then after cheerleading went home with joy !
thks to joy uncle & mother for sending me home =)
then when i walking home , a Indian guy was sitting there when he saw me he stand
up and he look around and he was behind me ! i was scare at tat point cos no one was there .
and i didnt go in the lift i just wait for the next lift and called someone !
luckily , i run into the lift and he walk up the stair half-way he stop !
WOOOO ~~ luckily i am saved ! haha
bored ! i got to work tmr =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments