By Unknown - May 25, 2009

didnt want to go training today
but next week i cant come for training that whyes .!
den drag myself to training and wealther darm hot !!
but i choose to go warm - up . i must have more disciple .

Training today was super tired .
and due to my injuire i cant row well yest
as i keep slacking , cos the pain is super super cannot take it
Then is more more painful until i really want to cry
when i am on the way walking to Kallang mrt station
i be meeting Joycelyn at tanah Merah .
we are on the way to expo, and have preview !!
Jiayou Ploy/ ite ! Jiayou !

Then second time preview my flyer fall on me .
and is quite painful n hurt my back more .
haiis , i really must take care of myself more man !
den after preview , i went to take mrt with Joy to cck
and we go eat together =)))

Go home . Study a while jio
watch show all the way till 11 plus den
i go sleep .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments