By Unknown - February 13, 2009






wake up in the early morning .
slack a while den jio go xue fang house .
i be giving her bible study later lor,.
den wanted to go watch movie with her deh but den
she will be meeting her friend so i be alone =(

den give her bible study already den jio chit chat
play laptopgames den she meet her friend den i went to
Sun Plaza popular to visit my old friends lor. haha
miss them man ! but dun miss the work ! hahah
=))) took picture with jia hui . and my soup say she almost cant recoongise me . haha

after that , i went to meet a girl den jio heading down to boonlay .
went shopping while waiting for prayer meeting . den i went to mac to eat ice-cream since there is nothing to do lor. siian man !!!
haha . den finally i meet up with cindy den we go church together yeah.
today prayer meeting was like so fast yeah !

den after prayer we went to collect our chop and get our starbuck Vouncher !
=)) i think i will buy tmr yeah =x
MOody now : NOt happy ! Very sad and disappointed !

i be spending my V day with my Cg memeber . =)))

he is always right .
am i wrong ? whatever he do , you will let him .
what about me ?
i work and study hard . to support myself . am i wrong ?
is really not fair !!!!!!!!!!
i really dont understand .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments