By Unknown - February 04, 2009





Service skill retail in clementi rocks !
hahah .
7 winners .
so proud of all of you. let continue study hard .


JIn hao and i =)



haha =)
Three ladies award !


heyhey =)
nice right ? got my name printer on the card !

me and vincent !
he was at my left and yu qin
at my right hand side


Yuqin and i ,
she was sitting beside me .


sheryl help me spray my hair until my hand
also have . i think she think too much
of wee hong that why .
Opps !

SHERYL,YUQIN AND I =P
we are the only girls in our class get the
award man ! so happy =)

Early in the morning , i went to meet yuqin at mrt cck first
cos sheryl was wearing high heels that why she cant walk
fast haha . yuqin and i was teasing her .
becos me and yuqin was wearing flats .=0

den like talking about alot of thing and had
alot of fun man . so excited what we will going to get .

when we reach there , we register first already den we went in to our
seats ! stupid vincent keep going toliet and me and yuqin
have to stand up in order to let him go out . lol.
hahah !

took a lot of picture too . saw alot of familier faces .
den we waited very long for the whole thing to start .
plus the usher all this is my school deh . ohman .
the way they stand arh ? already tell people that this event is not impt .

i myself have particaptal in helping out too .
and i was standing at the stage there and i was not allowed to
shake or whatever . but stand with your two leg . President change everything
also change haiss !

den when the ceremony start . we need to listen alot of people
talk . director of dun know what / haha.
paiiseii . i forget his name . sad thing is that principal never come .=(
but he did apologise . so its okay larh . he is busy !
he is a nice principal .


Guess what ? i got a medal and a certifi !
oh man =) so happy i though just get cert only .
hahaa . can see from teacher face that she is very happy .
i also happy =p
thanks ms wo for buying drinks for us .

Something that can shock all of my readers !
my course manager sms me !
and say this :
hi. can i nominate you to be the student actor for 2009
ite graduction ceremony video presentation?

haha of cos i will go . i love trying new things .
after that i went to work . so boring man .
den at night aunty send me home . and chat with
justin tham ! he now huh learn how to bully me already !
Box him =pp

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments