By Unknown - February 23, 2009


remember that was our first picture we took .

wake up at 5am .
den yamyam went to church .
den i went to dragonboat .
justin send me to pasir ris mrt station .
we taking taxi there . cos he is late already .

MOODY! tiffany is sad !
my face will black all along until i reach kallang.
den one of my dragonboat called me and i didnt notice him .
ohman ! haha . was angry that why haha .
paiiseii paiiseii .

today trainning was train in long distance .
is tired but our MINDSET must be strong .
we may be tired but we must tell our mind that we can do it yeah .
haha =)))
And i did it ! n i didnt stop .
thanks for all the support from our boat people .

after bathing i went to take mrt with tony .
but he take bus home . chit chat along haha .
old uncle . lol. kidding . Dirty man !

take mrt all the way to cck .
really want to fall asleep already .
super tiredd man .

reach home . sleep until 5 plus .
my daddy called me wake up to eat dinner.
haha =)) but den i was like . papa i dun wan eat i want slp.
he sure will scold me deh haha .
cos i guai guai wake up eat , and chit chat with my daddy lor.
and i went to CC also . to give up the form . den went to buy fruits and
drinks home .

at night , chi chat with justin
=) thanks for chatting with me .
i just LOVE chatting .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments