By Unknown - February 02, 2009


i didnt went to service today with lky they all .
and guess what ? lky called me in the morning and kana wake by him !!
I want sleep but cannot cos my daddy sure come in my room . make alot of noise to wake me up man ! plus i am super tired .yest didnt sleep well .

Afternnoon , i went to my gugu house .
didnt take any pictures . cos i am already half-tired already
later still going running with lky they all leh .
den i play with my cousin they all . and chat alot of things.

around 4 plus , i left my gugu house and go to causeway point toshop first
because lky they all haven reach yet ! nothing much to shop . plus
i dun wan anyhow spent money ! hheee =) den finally i give up i went to buy newspaper and read while waiting for lky they all . 6 plus they turn up .
not their fauth becos kennenth stomach pain . so i cant blame them .

we did push up , sit-up and running .
First we warm up by running 1 round den we do
push up and sit up . den we go for 4 round runnning around
the stadium . the 3 round my chest suddenly very pain and i can breather properly
and i slow jog and stupid l

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments