By Unknown - February 27, 2009


happy birthday pris !
17 year old already !

tiffany was so careless man !
ezlink card no money , den i have no cash on
my wallet lol.
thanks GOD i have celia this friend to
come help me haha .
we took taxi down to suntec city .
two of us are late for work . plus she kana scolded by
tat .... sorry .

den we ate burger king together happily.
and i online playing pet society
and blogshopping yeah .
planning to sell my GUESS WALLET !
at only $35
retail price : more than $60 man

haha=) den edison came down to find me
and we went to find weiguang and we knew a new
friend called ST =) den we chit chat all the way
to boonlay and until we reach angeline house
.

we played game and today cell-group
talking about communication .
have learn alot of thing .
not just only listenning =)

haha . after cg me wei guang and yamyam
we went to jurong point mac to eat .
chit-chat alot of things. and
got a couple not singaporean was playing n
fooling around and make darm loud noise .
and i was like . GRRRRR !
SEX HUH ! lol and they look at me =p
lol. so lame right .

at night . justin tham =)
we chit chat on the phone .
haha . even though he is tired ,
he will still chat with me .
cos TIFFANY WONG is darm high at night .
=pppppppp


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments