By Unknown - February 03, 2009


tiffany hair so messy




My picture so ugly .
i am so sleepy but he die die also
want take picture with me !


This is Justin tham =p
He himself say that .

To the Person who tag Joy blog !
Pls stop Using my name ! Use your own real name !!!

so boring man !
sales not good today man .
and my boss came down and give me a Red packet !
Thanks boss !
den he say alot of thing to me . telling me about the rental thing cos i ask him
hahah must understand more , so tat i can help him right !

today me and celia keep eating man .
i think i going grow fat leh . hahah !
kenneth and his friend come down and he talk alot of crap man .
haha . he say i grow fat ! ohmytian .
lol. then talk alot of thing . den at night they jio go home leh .

pig came to work today !
haha . bought thing for him to eat but dun think is enough for him.
cos he is always hungry like me =p
tmr he will be having exam !
Jiayou pigg .
Bought 1 nike Hp strap for yamyam =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments