By Unknown - February 26, 2009

Nothing much to updateddd ! haha

Happy to share !
my school fees i dont need to pay by cash .
my psea account have $1000 plus and is enough to pay for my school
fees . happy siah ! my daddy can save money .

today celia off .
i be working alone . boring =(
today i didnt bring laptop and i was like soi bored .
nn thanks long hair lend me play his laptop awhile.
playing facebook and nothing alreadyy

meeting yamyam at cq .
today got bible study . and den we saw GHOST ohman !
yamyam is just super unluckily man .
and we saw edison . haha .
we went bible study together lol.
bible study teacher was darren tan !
funny person man . he makes the lesson intersting n is easy to understand
i love his class man !
talking about spirtiual warflare !!

after bible study we went to burger king
and eat jio go home leh .
cos my daddy ask me buy newspaper and i need to go home early !!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments