By Unknown - August 28, 2008

what can i say about ?
In school. nothing special that have happened. just that exam is coming veriveri soon. so ii must be good . study hard =)
Today running for 4x100 and 800m . All today neva win.
I am not sad. At least i finish the race. Once i started , i will finish it . hahas.
den boy verii funny. heard his voice when i am running 800m. even i lost he didnt say anything bad to me , but encouraging me . Thanks boy =) even though i didnt win , you dont need to show that kind of face to me. i know myself ! i am happy. and i nt angry what the face you show me. just that i am thinking are you jelours ? i think so . hahahs .
after that , yamyam , Little indian, sharon , sherly, boy and me went to cafe 1 and have drinks. and i study lors. den we chat chat . yamyam n little indian went off. around 7 .10 pm sharon n sherly went off. den left me n jacky . we left around 7.30pm. we went to expo hall 5 . Guess what ?? boy bought for me EVERLAST jacket. he bought one for himself too . we two have it . haha. thanks my boy.
My pampered prince . i enjoy everything today . i am happy =)
Enjoy your accompany today . Thanks for your support too !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments