By Unknown - August 26, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WILLI !
Thanks to those people who support me by buying what i am selling in school.
to raise fund for Bukit Batok Homes !!
STUDY HARD !!!!

Morning meeting my xiaolaopo, wifey they all at cck. but at last never meet xiaolaopo. cos she late =P hahahs. but at last we all meet in school. I have to prepare everything for the booth! den everything went fine. den we manage to sell out most of the items. thanks to those people who support us ! Thanks to my group girls n guys who help out. i cant do this by my own, but with all of your help den the event will be a successful one ! =) Thanks !

After school, went to lot one and eat with my xiaolaopo wifey they all .
plus meeting sue-ann cos to pass her thing too .
den nothing much more leii...
tmr got nafa test. hope i can give in my all =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments