By Unknown - August 27, 2008

MY PAMPERED PRINCE




need to wake up early. today got nafa test . xiaolaopo, wifey , sharon , sherly and yuqin coming only . the rest not coming . =( I was not feeling well.
school .
- Situp (35)
- Pull-up (21)
-Sit n Reach (40PLus)
-Short run ( 11.6sec)
-board Jump (160)
-2.4km run ( 4th position)
i am glad that i have completed it . doesnt matter if i get gold anot =)

but i will improve better next time . we went to eat after thaT. i bought rice but neva eat much, cos dun feeling like eating but boy ask me to eat . today i got acting. funny sia. enjoy it alot. i gotton miss RB girls n guys . miss the days we have fun together. hope everyone will pass and get into higher nitec okay . Jiayou .
OIT lesson. iafter that went to meet boy at CQ . he very cute sIA. he give me a dog. and he treat me eat . nn he wanted for me to finish BS. at cck he paid for drinks n food . boy thanks for everything yeah. =P ILOVEYOU

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments