By Unknown - August 10, 2008

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY !
today i was supposed to work de . but while in the train to work , i feeling headach n wanted to vomit . so i tell boy and he ask me dun go work . he ask me go see doctor n go home rest ;lo. i sms my boss and he ask me rest den the part timegirl help me take over lor. i went to see doc at houngang with boy . waited until ii cant take it sia . den after tat we tak cab to boy house . den i eat medicine lei jio sleep until 3 plus i wake up . vote for the best friend thingy lor. hahas. me and jo-ann yamyam ! =) hope can win yeahh .
people do support us !
View jo blog to see the website !
at night around 10pm i went home . thanks boy for sending me home . and i enjoy today tat u are dere for me when i need you =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments