By Unknown - August 03, 2008




Vincent and me



Gueess how many story do the highest tower have ??
The answer is 77 !!



The cool Guys in our class !


yiFang and me =)

HOTEL !

Their taxi !





My areoplane !

Irene and me !

My xiaowugu and me !
Ilove her =)

Boy and me . I gotte to miss him badly !

My Air Ticket !

early in the morning , i sms sharon if she want meet me up to go phoebe house dere mah ? but at last we dont want . den we go our own lor. i am super excited for this trip until i wake up at 5 am in the morning and i cant slp back ! Gueess what ?? who is late ?? Irene . beeleng .and yifang is late man . dots lors. but nvm can understand. den we took alot of picture in the taxi .

............ Changi airport ! we all girls went to termainal 3 and drink coffee bean lors. have alot of fun dere . ii am so excited to take areoplane . i takebefore when i am young. Around 10 plus , boy came to find me and send me off , cos i cant contact him and see him for 4 days 3 night man ! cos every night before i slp he will tell me story de . =( den i went in . i miss him =( ii went in check in all this leii. jio go inside areoplane . is very exciting . i slp and play inside .

reach ! we went to wait for the bus . super long sia . haiis . we went to Wat Arun Face Buddha, Central world plaza shopping the thing dere is nice and also abit expensive. i bought wallet dere and many many more .! Baiyoke sky observation tower veri high level . ii love that place veri much. i took alot of picture dere.. after that we went back to our hotel . my hotel is nice sia . i be sharing room with yifang . =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments