By Unknown - August 03, 2008

singapore here i am back =)
today is the last day for our bangkok trip .
wake up , eat breakfast all this lei jio go shopping. den i bought alot of thing sia .
hahahs . shopping rocks sia.
around 2 plus we went to went for our bus to go to airport and check in , so that we can went back to singapore. goodbye mr paul and me mucak ! missing them sia. cos they are super funny sia !!
in airport ! i am sitting with hamli they all sia. and i fall asleep. in aeoplane i am super hungry sia , luckily got foodd. and i eat super fast siiaa . we drank beer too . Happy birthday sharon !
around 7 plus we landed in singapore , my feeling was super happy sia . ii can be able to go home and can see my family memeber and my boyfriend =) den guess what ? jacky came to aiport and fetch me home sia. so happy to see him . and he gave me our 5 month present . yifang jacky and me share taxi go home . tmr i have school so i need sleep nw ! good night =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments