By Unknown - August 21, 2008

today almost late for school . cos i was sleeping on my bed . den i iron my formal lor.
=)) xiaolaopo wifey and i wear house clother to school den the rest of our gang wear PE tshirt. change their mind so fast de. if nt everyone wear the same thing . den today we went to change lei jio go to class and makeup lor. i am the first one to make up finish n let teacher check . GUees what ?? i all get 4 except the finger nail get 2 =( hahhas. but nvm cos nt only me get 2. having alot of fun lor. i took picture of myself too.
after school , wifey and i walk to clementi mrt . thks zhi hong for the umbrella . at last we all still wet ! haha. in train , me and wifey was like super tired leii. den i walk very fast to work nn my little wifey walk super slow. cos she tell me i walk verii fast . @ lazy girl .Love her =) she accompany me until i off work. thanks wifey . zhihong n meowmeow came to find me too. thanks . boy came to find me too . LOVE YOU !

what is friendship ? DONT ANYHOW TRUST PEOPLE !
are you sure ? who is the one who lied ?
who is the one who start the problem first ?
dont just point finger on people. i think you should reflect yourself.
if you didnt do anything wrong, why dun wan come school .
if you admit we will forgive you , but den now ... HAIISS !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments