UG CAMP

By Unknown - March 16, 2007

my school UG CAMP is on 10 march to 12 march . i was looking forward to this camp de. morning ii meet qui yi and go school together mah . ii neva bring my shampoo all this . i ask qui yi lend me . in this camp i am under discipline . Selected NCO will have a group will at least one leader from secondary three . so that they can learned how to guide those secondary one cadet .
is quite fun at the morning de. lunch and dinner not so good . and we pay $5 for it lei. hahahahs. then after that we went for night walk . is not dark at all i like we walk the place is got light de lor.. but fun also. we say ghost story lor. and i get to talk to my madam and sirs . first time i can talk to them so many . hahahs . after the night walk we went back to school to have our supper . then jun hao called his friend to buy ROCKEY PIZZA darm big nor . then jun hao , kang wei , chien han and i went to the gate there eat pizza lor with junhao friend. hahaahs. we cant let teacher noe if nt kana scolding . then after eating . my hp ring . ohh is JO-ANN . when i pick up e phone she say " ting help me " . so i though she is jus joking only . so i go look for her . when she saw me she quickly hug me and cry . tat time i dun noe what happened until she told me . she saw something dirty . i saw her cry my heart realy veri pain nor. cox she my best freind . and i dun wan anything happen to her .so she tell ma what happen liao. then i call my cell-group learder gladys. so she pray for her . then she a bit kk. then two pple kana again . so we pray for them nor. haiix. my heart really pain cox they are my frens . but differnet CCA . after that my CCA teacher ask me go and bath then sleep so i cant stay with them if not my teacher going to scold me . at nit all NPCC NCO we sleep in npcc room nor. Funny qui yi make kang wei , he so angry and shout at her . mmmm. this is the first time NCO sleep together . wait till tmr what will happened .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments