By Unknown - March 29, 2007

TODAYY iin ite we have our project that we need to design a poster nor . then when teacher choosing the best one . then when teacher looking at my group time . next group qui yi say my poster not good lar . all those stupid thing nor. think too highly of herself. also not she do de. most is edward and joey lor. ppls larr dun judge another pple kk. when i hear she saying that i darm angry lor. so i called jo-ann and tel her . after that stephine sms qui yi that . " tingting call us and say yr bad thing again " when i see the sms ii angryy lor. crazy gal> betrayer also. dun dare to admit also. cowward . uu noe who ?? STEPHANIE TAN . my schoo, de. if she at first tell me that she got sms qui yi then i will not angryy ,. but she tell me dun hab. but at last she amdit got. she still say she treat ma and qui yi BEST FRIEND ? if best friend should not lied. haiix. what pple wan to say then say lor. ii also dun wan to care liao. ( if uu wan say more then carry on bahh ) jus that frm now ii dun believe anyone ) .
for me larr . ii dun like pple to say me . if u talk to me nicely what ii do wrong ii will sure will listen . but dun tok back abt me . and this world no one is perfectt. if uu say u are PROVE to me larr . since now we settle liao. let it over !!
if uu all still wan to continue then tat yr problem liao...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments