got captain ball competion

By Unknown - March 24, 2007

today early morning i wake up late . i think is because i sleep late nor . waiting for stupid edward call. then jo-ann call me at 7 plus to wake me up. so i quickly go take cab to jo-ann hse but half-way the driver tell me that he only can drive me to the yew tee. then i say neva mind . cox he want change people liao. so he drive me to yee tew taxi stand . he neva charge me money ! what a good driver! then i board into a taxi nor. he taxi driver look like one actor . hahhas. then i guide him the way to jo-ann hse downstair. lolls. i 4 get to bring my form for the competition . then when jo-ann come down liao. i ask the driver drive me back home to take my group form nor . hahhas. afterward we contiune sit taxi to reach the place! expensive e cab money . no money liao. when we reach there . we practice lor. darm hot . the wheather !! cannot stand ! so more so many people!1 i saw my primary school teacher nor .hahhas. afterward we train our capatin ! GOOD NEWS !! my bro join the soccer and get into FINAL!! hahah. so proud of my brother yeahh . praise the lord!!
hahhas. when iis our time . i was sanding at the chair . the game was bad . the other group boys darm big size! then we at last scare one point ! but at least we try our best liao norr.. :) good work guys !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments