my sister birthday

By Unknown - March 23, 2007


ooo ! man what a nice PIG !




this are all my cousin nor .



this is my sister birthday cake





me and my sister take pic when we waiting for our cousin !!



today is my sister birthday . so my daddy ask me come back home early . so i guai i come home early. but then after school , i go meet people liao. then i go buy present for my sister nor . i buy all those babarie thinggy . she like mah that why mah. all pink de. i spent sround $14 on the present . after that i went to libarary with jeremy and sue-ann to the lot one libarary to reseach for our art project . around 4 plus i tell sue-ann they all that i need to go liao. so they also go home . cox i find my book liao. hahhas. but my card cannot use so i use sue-ann de. i will sure return de. after that i went home alone, i reach home play computer then go bath liao. then go oout eat nor . my cousin they all also got go nor . the food sux !! somemore service sux. food taste suxx!! after eating . we rest a while then eat cake nor. quite nice . but my mouth pain until eat what also pain de. afterward , we took some of the photo . let me show uu .
hhahas. after eating . my uncle send us home . then i went to blk 223 basketball there find west cluster people. our captain ball team nor . cool leii. verii fun . i play soccer too. until i verii hot and sweaty . then we play until 10 plus then yi long, chin ho , kah keong and i go coffeshop eat and drink . dun noe what time then we go hm. darm tired. ") but its fun !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments