I VERI STRESS

By Unknown - March 25, 2007

i verii stress!! first thing is about boyfriend . why cant he grow up ? understand me more? why must always quarrel? i am tired of it liao ! jus wan a boyfriend that care about me, when i need him he wil always with me de!! why now everything not goin smootly ? i hate hiim ! sometime i feel like breaking with you , but i jus cant ! what should i do ! i dun believe in anyone now ! can you change ? if u dun change then uu noe what i will do de! i dun wan to be hurt againn .

second thing is family thinggyy !!b
BITCH get away from my brother life. uu chee BYE gal . u darm bitch . i hate uu . get away now before i get carzy and i will beat uu !! better dun force me .

brother can stop doing all stupid thing mahh !!! stop !! i cant take it anymore ! its feel like living in this world is not longer use liao !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments