SECOND DAY OF THE CAMP

By Unknown - March 16, 2007

we wake up at around 7 plus because no PT . jun hao darm sad .hahahs . then we have breakfast liao. then individual training nor, me and jun hao just need to walk around to check is everything is ok a not ? quite fun . then after that lunch . same thing again. the rice (scuk) .but e chicken veri nice .after lunch wwe have water activities. ii never play cox dun like to be wet . later i get sick . they all play until crazy the NCO also . ahahhas. but i just sit down and watch lor. mmm. let me skip kk cox too many thing liao. camp appraisal at around 10.30 verii fun. but the quite short nor . at around 11.30pm light off . but we NCO go bath nor . ii alone bath nor qui yi la dun wan accompany me bath. i was sacred . but then i dun care still bath . ii dun hab shampoo ii borrow frm my teacher nor.. hahahas. expensive shampoo leii. then after bathing i walk alone to NPCC room . when i walk pass the staricase ii feel THAT KIND OF THING THERE but i dun care jus walk staright nor. ii really darm scared . so when i reach npcc room i tell my frens . hahahs. then they ask me not to scared . they will protect me . hahahas. so touch . so tonight everyone is to sleep at e hall. darm cold lor. then around 4 plus wake up then i go out of the hall talk to SJAB pple . they say ghost story . mmm. got a lot of thing lar. hahahs. dun wan tell uu nor.. if u wan to know tag me and ask .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments